Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekly Schedule

I'm happy with my blog so far, and I really appreciate all the feedback I've received, but I'd like to inject a little more order into my posts.
There is so much going on in the news that most of the posts have been news related and that really wasn't my intention with this blog. I definitely wanted Catholic news to be a major part of it, but maybe not that major. My solution then, is to create various series of posts which will be posted every week and hopefully on the same day of every week. For instance, at the start of the week I'd like to have a Prayer Petition post which will include some of my own petitions and hopefully yours as well (which you can leave in the comment area). I'd also like to have a weekly Catholic trivia/factoid post. You get the idea.
If you have any suggestions for something you'd like to see more of, please let me know. Hopefully this more organized structure will keep me on track with my goal, which is the unity of Catholic Identity. There is so much to Catholicism that I want to be sure to focus on different aspects of it.

No comments: